Saturday, June 20, 2020

SEO India Teacher E-Serves All of us!

NNK is an SEO India Guru, who has been teaching online since 2020. He has a wonderful eye for web building, creative web design, and is an expert in SEO techniques. 


What doesn't matter, his students are in agreement. NNK's style is very good, he's always smiling, and the humor seems to permeate the entire class. I found myself laughing even more than I've ever had before. 
It doesn't matter, he says. I know how much he feels about Internet marketing, I'm never going to get bored. I just can't describe the atmosphere that permeates his classes and the feeling of being guided by someone who's really famous in the world of internet marketing. 
NNK teaches SEO online, but does not waste any time. He tells us that he's been working for Microsoft, but he's not. The look on his face and the look of those around him was that of someone who didn't want to be left out of anything. 
My name is Nakshatrukashram, and I have been taught by the NNK. He told me that learning from him was like learning from an Indian guru. It's just made sense. But many in his class were visibly skeptical. 

SEO Service Providers India
SEO Service Providers USA
SEO Service Providers UK
SEO Service Providers Australia
SEO Service Providers Singapore    

 
It's a good thing. We must not let any doubt take hold of us. That's what happened to me in my class, I was one of those skeptics. After all, I didn't have any experience with SEO, I wasn't sure what NNK was talking about. Even Nakshatrukashram, a young man from high school in Bangalore, wasn't sure. He was a little scared, too. He had heard of a lot of people in the net marketing industry who had problems with money. His mother took him to some kind of training, and he didn't want to disappoint her. He was afraid that she might lose faith in him, as many others had done. 
When he started working on the search engine optimization course, he knew that there would be no formal structure to this course. He felt it was a good thing, because he could try things out and see how he did it. 
He also felt that he was going to learn a lot about SEO. He went ahead and paid for the course, hoping to learn all he could about SEO. 
Before he even got to the actual course, Nakshatrukashram found out that he had been invited to a job fair. His mother was so happy that she flew him to India and took him to the meeting. They had a lot of fun talking about different jobs and how great SEO India was. 
Then Nakshatrukashram realized that he was learning a lot about SEO. What was there to stop him from going on the course? Well, he's already paid for it. 
One day, he said to himself, I really ought to keep going. The taste and the smell were so good.

1 comment: